Chris is a father, technical author, developer, and life-long learner. He writes and creates continuously as part of his learning process. You can find his most recent projects on his website at https://www.eeecomputes.com/ you can also find him on twitter as @eee_c . You can buy his book and find more information directly from Pragmatic Programmers or from Amazon.
Throughout the episode we discuss:
- Getting Started as a Technical Author
- Learning by creating
- When are kids old enough to learn to program?
- How to get kids interested in programming?
- What to do when kids get frustrated by programming?
- Is teaching coding in school helpful or harmful?
- And more!